Monday 22 April 2013

Scratch The Surface

So A friend of mine mentioned that she likes how private I am, but that I was at times too reserved and made it difficult for people to get to know me. Genuine nice people. I guess she was right, cause I generally don't talk to many people, and I have this wall up all the time. I have nothing to hide, I just don't trust. So I decided to put a little of myself out there with this exercise. It's "100 QUESTIONS" that I answered 4 years ago on Facebook. So I copied it, and only changed the answers. So I'm "scratching my surface" so you guys can get a little peek of who I am.. :)



WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage = Pineapple flavoured mineral water
2. Last phone call = My brother
3. Last text message = I don't use phone texts, but via a chat app (WhatsApp) --> George "Slow"
4. Last song you listened to = currently listening to "Climb on Board" by Labrinth.
5. Last time you cried = Last week. I swear I'm not a crier lol, but as of recent I just shed a tear at EVERYTHING, it's ridiculous.

HAVE YOU EVER:

6. Dated someone twice = Yes.. :s
7. Been cheated on = Yes, oh well..
8. Kissed someone & regretted it = *thinks for a minute* Mmm..No..
9. Lost someone special = Unfortunately yes
10. Been depressed = One too many times.
11. Been drunk and threw up = No, I don't consume alcohol.

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:

12. Black
13. White
14. Black black? lol

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2013)

15. Made a new friend = No, more like acquaintances.
16. Fallen out of love = No, but is it ever really 'falling out' of love though?
17. Laughed until you cried = Probably once or twice :D Bad year so far.
18. Met someone who changed you = Can't say I have
19. Found out who your true friends were = Ofcourse.. But im still watching
20. Found out someone was talking about you = Not this year, no :D
21. Had a new years kiss: Yes, my first one ever.
22. Celebrated valentines day: Nope. I've never had a great or even good/decent v-day, but this year was the worst!
23. How many kids do you want to have = I want a factory full! Haha..No? Bad joke?! I'd like 3 ...
24. Do you have any pets = Yes, my love Tom, he's the dog back home.
25. Do you want to change your name = Nah, I'm quite happy with it.
26. What did you do for your last birthday = Took myself out for Dairy Queen ice-cream. People hardly ever remember my birthday :(
27. What time did you wake up today = 10am
28. What were you doing at midnight last night = Making study notes for Anatomy
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for = To be done with school. PLEASE! *shouts to the sky*
30. Last time you saw your Mother = Last year August (2012) when she dropped me off at the airport.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? = Nothing really. I'm comfortable in my skin and my flaws only give me reason to be a better me.
32. What are you listening to right now = The entire Labrinth album (Electronic Earthquake)
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom = Yes, my dog. -_- Oh, and a guy too.
34. What's getting on your nerves right now = I'm not halfway through this lol.
35. Most visited webpage = Twitter?
36. Whats your real name = Ndapewoshali Ndapanda
37. Nicknames = Shorty, Pewa, Oreo, Pexi, Miss P...
38. Relationship Status = Single
39. Zodiac sign = Taurus
40. Male or female? = Female..
41. Elementary? = Gammams P.S
42. Middle School = Gammams P.S
43.High School/College= Ekulo S.S.S.
44. Hair colour = Black.
45. Long or short = Neck length.
46. Height = Last I checked 1.53m. I could still grow, right?
47. Do you have a crush on someone? = Yes! Rita Ora is my weakness..
48: What do you like about yourself? = I observe more than I speak..
49. Piercings: Nope. Zilch. Not even my earlobes :(
50. Tattoos = Nothing..yet.
51. Righty or lefty : I'm right handed.

FIRSTS :

52. First surgery =  None
53. First piercing = Please see question 49.
54. First best friend = Aune
55. First sport you joined = Netball
56. First vacation = Cape Town, SA
58. First pair of trainers = No-brand name, white?

RIGHT NOW

59. Eating = My shirt collar..
60. Drinking = Nothing, drink is up and my mouth is as dry as a mofo
61. I'm about to = Answer the next question??
62. Listening to = Music? But I can also hear my roommate yapping away in French in the background lol.
63. Waiting on = "The world to change!" (John Mayer moment). Okay really, the semester to end.

YOUR FUTURE :

64. Want kids? - Yeah..
65. Get Married? Definitely
66. Career? A cardiac surgeon, a business women. I've got ambitions, Ya bish?

WHICH IS BETTER :

67. Lips or eyes = A bit of both..? Please? Okay, eyes.
68. Hugs or kisses = It really depends with/from whom.
69. Shorter or taller = I rep for the short team! Although my "HE" needs to be tall :)
70. Older or Younger = Myself? The middle! haha. My "HE", preferably older, but young & mature works well too.
71. Romantic or spontaneous = I need a bit of both to thrive..
72. Nice stomach or nice arms = Well for me, my stomach. For "HIM", Arms. Then I'll help him work on his stomach ;)
73. Sensitive or loud = Sensitive please
74. Hook-up or relationship = Relationships. I don't believe in casual nothings.
75. Trouble maker or hesitant = I guess trouble maker if I HAVE to choose. To be hesitant seems to come with a lot of anxiety.

HAVE YOU EVER :

76. Kissed a stranger = No.. But I want to try that now. New leaf lol. I hope he's cute.
77. Drank hard liquor= Nope, I can't even get the light stuff down my throat.
78. Lost glasses/contacts = Yes, I lost contacts -_-
79. Sex on first date = No way! And I've never even been on a first date before. FML right?!
80. Broken someone's heart = Have I? No. No no lol
81. Had your own heart broken = One too may times hey..
82. Been arrested = Nope, but I have this thing for hand-cuffs :D
83. Turned someone down = Yes I have
84. Cried when someone died = More like numb myself..
85. Fallen for a friend? = Tricky. I think a "more than friend" premise was always set from the get go

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

86. Yourself = Yes *fist pump* YES I CAN!
87. Miracles = Definitely
88. Love at first sight = No, because blind people fall inlove too.. with NO sight!
89. Heaven = There is a place as such up there
90. Santa Claus = For the sake of the kids, I'll say yes.
91. Kiss on the first date = Depends really. A cheek kiss is fine too. Let's not rush
92. Angels = Yep yep yep

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time = Not at all. The word of the day is 'MONOGAMY'. Haha
95. Did you sing today? = Yes, I was on my Beyonce tip in the shower today.
96. Ever cheated on somebody? = Nope..
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go? = Hmmm... Pending.
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be? = Last year wasn't all that eventful haha
99. Are you afraid of falling in love? = Yes. It is a beautiful thing, but terrifying.
100. Are you afraid of Posting this as 100 truths? = Not at all.. If i put a little of myself into the world, the world will give back, right? :)

This was fun. And tiring. Hopefully in due time, I learn to open up a little more, but until then,


Beijos xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment